[K12OSN] Open Source Curriculum Site?

ddaniels at magic.fr ddaniels at magic.fr
Sun Apr 17 22:28:35 UTC 2005

Wikipedia has an open content text book section.

I've been using moodle for awhile now and, though it's not perfect, it's
the best of all that I've tested. There is some content available for
sharing via the moodle site but not a lot. The hang up there is that
there isn't any 'publish content' feature in moodle. If publishing
content was made easier for users, then more people would do it. I think
the best way to get more curriculum into the wild is to focus on large
installed bases... like moodle. Make it easier for users to publish and
they will.

best
Dennis

--