[K12OSN] one slow terminal - one fast one.

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Mon Aug 8 14:19:22 UTC 2005

I hate to ask this (because I think I know the answer) but why is your district throwing
out working terminals?  That's one of the selling points of LTSP is that the terminals
don't have to be replaced until they die (and I know you know this, we've both been on
this list a long time ;-)).  But I have to ask what the district is thinking here.

Petre