[K12OSN] Mac Client Question

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Tue Aug 9 17:59:31 UTC 2005

On Aug 9, 2005, at 5:40 PM, cliebow at downeast.net wrote:

> there may be something a little different in the dhcp  area..i
> think i had
> troubles with the newest bunch of ibooks too..chuck

Anyone seen the "grey screen" with just mac clients, while the intel
clients are fine?  (I almost half expected the eMac not to work --
but I thought the old iMacs would since they did with 4.2.1...)

Thanks again,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director
spowers at inlandlakes.org
http://techcorner.inlandlakes.org

The views, opinions, visions, thoughts, comments, sarcastic whims,
forecasts, poetic outbursts, cynical wit, future plans,
implementation ideas, OS preference, curricular insight, ice cream
preference, or anything else I might infer are not the views of
Inland Lakes Schools.  Pretty much everything I say, do, think, or
imply with punctuation should be considered my own delusions, and
ignored completely.