[K12OSN] "realPlayer 10 for Linux is here"

Chris Thomas cwt137 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 16:23:10 UTC 2005

Whatch out for RealPlayer 10 on FC4 based systems. I
had a hard time installing it because it was
complaining about libstdc++.so.5 . The problem was
that RP 10 is based on older lib. files that aren't
installed by default on FC4. I had the install the
compat. stuff in the add/remove programs.

Chris

http://www.real.com/linux?pcode=rn&src=freeplayer_partner&opage=freeplayer_partner