[K12OSN] IceWM as default in 4.4....still need some help

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Fri Aug 26 10:54:43 UTC 2005

anyone have a quickie fix for moving .openoffice.org1.9.100 folders to all
users so they have my defaults..without an error concernng ownership.it
works fine if you just answer the prompt and go on..just not clean.i take
one working .openoffice folder from a user that works perfectly remove the
lock file and give it to everyone..where is that ownership temporarily
stored in the folder??chuck

> On 8/25/05, David Trask <dtrask at vcsvikings.org> wrote:
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > I still need some help with the whole IceWM as the default in gdm on
> > K12LTSP 4.4 (FC 4).  Things have changed and you can't simply go into the
> > config file and set DefaultDesktop=icewm.desktop as it won't really be the
> > System Default.  I've followed a couple of the suggestions earlier, but
> > they either take everything away except IceWM...(I'd still like to be able
> > to get to Gnome for some management stuff)
>
> if you followed my previous post you can block everything except icewm.
Hence