[K12OSN] EU....freakin'.....REKA! I solved it!

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 14:53:49 UTC 2005

On my system, I just needed to type 'mediacheck' at the prompt to start the install (which of course failed since it is a non-sensical load option), followed by 'linux' and the install would work.  It makes absolutely no sense why this would work but there are some posts that suggest it as a bizarre fix.

I am glad you found another way around this.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins