[K12OSN] Re: Winbind tutorial

Paul VanGundy vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us
Sun Dec 4 18:36:10 UTC 2005

Mike,

I tried putting it on the K12LTSP wiki but it wouldn't let me. You have
to configure pam_mount and add pam_mount.so to both
your /etc/pam.d/login and /etc/pam.d/gdm configuration files. I don't
currently have the tutorial on the computer I am using and I don't have
my jump drive with me which has a copy on it. I can email you a copy of
the tutorial if you wish when I get it. Just let me know.

-Paul

--
Paul VanGundy
Information Technology Director
vangundypw at sau14.k12.nh.us

On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 10:25 -0800, Mike Ely wrote:
> Paul,
>
> In my work with ADS auth, the piece I never did get was automounting
AD