[K12OSN] How to make your users love Linux

Mike Heins k12osn at perusion.com
Tue Dec 6 15:34:57 UTC 2005

Quoting Huck (dhuckaby at paasda.org):
> I've always hated MUTT...
> and been use'n linux since '93.

What mail client do you use? I will express my hate. After
all -- I hate all non-Mutt clients. 8-)

Mutt is by far the most powerful mail client I know of -- if you
know how to use it properly. For instance, I am replying to this
with a "folder-hook", so that any message I send that was sent
*to* k12osn at redhat.com automatically makes my From: and Reply-To:
be what it is.

Of course if you are in the habit of trying to point-and-click
your way to happiness, Mutt won't do you much good. But like
vim, given an investment of time it returns it with interest.

--
Mike Heins

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry