[K12OSN] 64bit ISOs, almost beta-ready

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Dec 13 05:47:23 UTC 2005

After a couple more days of hacking, I have a new set of test 4.2.2EL 64bit
ISOs ready to play with. No real dire warnings this time, besides the
fact that these have seen very little testing. But do note that this
is pre-beta software, don't use it on a production system, etc, etc.

After a first-pass, it looks like I have all of the big & obvious bugs
shaken out. Now I'm off to look for the small and non-obvious bugs ;-)

If you would like to help test, here are the shiny new ISOs:

    ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/K12LTSP/4.2.2EL-64bit/iso/

and rsync this time as well...

    rsync -Pav k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us::K12LTSP-4.2.2-64bit-test/iso/ .

-Eric