Re: [K12OSN] 64bit ISOs, almost beta-ready

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, fsosa wrote:

Hey Eric,
Man, I wish I had more time to help test.  I think that will have to
wait for vacation.   Not sure if the problems I have now would have
made it into your new version.  But, if there's a possibility of that,
I did have problems with the acroread plugin making firefox *poof*.
And opening the Open File applet on most of kde-edu apps froze the
whole server.

Keep up the good work!

I just loaded every single kdeedu app and tested Open File. No crashes.

The firefox/acroread problem can be fixed by running "setarch i386"
before starting firefox. I'll rebuild the firefox package to do that
auto-magically, just in case other plugins get confused about which
arch they are running on vs the arch that firefox was built against.

Thanks for the bug reports, I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

-Eric

Peter