[K12OSN] Managing identical logins...

Rob Owens robowens at myway.com
Tue Feb 1 11:28:14 UTC 2005

You mentioned that the problem w/ multiple identical logins is with Mozilla and OpenOffice.  Are any other programs a problem?  Maybe you should get on a list for those 2 programs and see if there is any way around it.  Maybe it's possible to compile those programs with certain features removed, causing them to not complain about multiple identical logins, who knows.

-Rob