[K12OSN] jIM kronebush

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Feb 2 19:05:55 UTC 2005

> Jim: btw i was successful reimaging  a n ibook by booting to
> a shell and dd ing an image to /dev/hda..chuck

What is your plan with the image? Do you hope to use it as a OSX base
for thins?

I did get the iBook Clamshell to boot also with no special settings.
The snow iBook I had to take the XF86Config from a running system then
move it to /opt/ltsp/ppc/etc/XF86Config.snowibook and in lts.conf point
any iBook with wsxxx to the specific X config.  I will build a local of
YDL on any Mac that is not recognized automatically and put the
XF86Config from those systems into
/opt/ltsp/ppc/etc/XF86Config.machinetype before packaging this all back
up.  Then the configs will be available to just select in lts.conf in
the future.