[K12OSN] Making K12LTSP "school friendly"

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Feb 8 08:41:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 05:49:18PM -0500, Ascension Tech wrote:
> Slashdot is how I learned about K12linux through an article about
> Hosef. (thanks Scott).

Sorry for confusion. :^)  What I meant by "advertise this movement" was not:

  "adveritse the K12LTSP project" to teachers and IT people,

but rather:

  "make sure that teachers who use K12LTSP contact software vendors who publish
  educational software for Windows and/or Mac, but not (yet) Linux, so that those
  vendors know there is demand for Linux ports"

*whew* :^)  Sorry for the ambiguity! ;)

--
-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com         "I'm anticipating an all-out tactical