[K12OSN] Making K12LTSP 'school friendly'

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Feb 11 18:15:59 UTC 2005

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 10:46:29AM -0600, Jim Kronebusch wrote:
> > How much does this issue come up in 'all Mac' schools?
>
> Having worked in all mac schools....it sure isn't any better.
>
> Brings up a funny point, Reader Rabbit runs on Mac too, just not linux.

Heh, back before I got my current gig (cellphone game programming), I had
sent my resume to the likes of Riverdeep.  Never got a response. :^P

I played with Reader Rabbit on Apple II, way, way, way back in the early 80s.
I don't even remember what it did.  Is there absolutely nothing like it in
the OSS / Linux world?

Perhaps it's time I seriously looked into Python and pyGame. :^)

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com         "I'm anticipating an all-out tactical
http://newbreedsoftware.com/      dog-fight, followed by a light dinner."