[K12OSN] 4.2 upgrade, no ETH1

"Terrell Prudé, Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Jan 7 12:43:21 UTC 2005

Scott D. Sanders wrote:

>the typo was indeed exactly that. i was transcribing the whole message on
>a laptop into Pine, that was beside a failed client.
>
>the dhcpd.conf does not include the j in the IP.

A few things I would check at this point:

1.)  Do you have a thick client available to try nfs-mounting that
directory?
2.)  Is the portmapper service running?
3.)  Are there any iptables rules that are getting in the way of UDP 111
or TCP 111 (portmap, aka sunrpc) on eth0?  The only firewall rules you
should have are the NAT rules and any protections on eth1 that you
want.  eth0 should be wide-open.

--TP