[K12OSN] Java issue here too (k12 4.1.1)

Daniel Hedblom daniel.hedblom at skola.solleftea.se
Tue Jan 11 10:59:02 UTC 2005

Hi!

I had this problem on Fedora Core 3 and solved it by installing Sun Java
1.5.0 instead. It works flawlessly, something i cant say about either dags
packages or any others i tried. I think its something you should try. Just
remove the java installed first.

Also, dont forget to make a symlink from the javaplugin to
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/

Link to d/l java 1.5.0 http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp

/daniel