[K12OSN] BackupPC

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Jan 11 19:19:20 UTC 2005

Ah, you too Mark?
I've just found the 'unstable' repositories for the debian system I
setup yesterday so am 'apt-get install backuppc' as I type...
I do find the documentation rather daunting on setting up host and
clients...
Any chance you could wiki your work? I'll be logging my activities as
well... hopefully we can reduce the fear the documentation instills.

--Huck