Re: [K12OSN] SquidGuard and Proxy Questions

<snip>

1) It does not seem possible to use transparent proxying without using a
second machine for the proxy server.  If I wanted to use just one
machine, how would I enforce the use of the proxy in FireFox for all
users without modifying each user?

</snip>

I tried for a few months to figure out a way to run Squidguard and transparent proxy only using the K12LTSP box. It didn't work at all. So I finally had to put in another box to do the proxy'ing. Worked great! grab an old box, throw command line on and you're off to the races.
Adam's how too is extremely helpful!
KJ