Re: [K12OSN] printing quotas...I need a solution

David Trask wrote:

I know this has been tossed around before so pardon me for bringing it up
again, but I need help. My printing situation is out of control...I need
a solution not only for K12LTSP, but for the entire network...Windows, OS

I have not tried PyKota but it's the only software that I know of for this purpose

http://www.librelogiciel.com/software

Hope it helps.

--

Robert Arkiletian C++ GUI tutorial http://fltk.org/links.php?V219