[K12OSN] java applets not working with FF?

Hi!

I was testing my browsers against java with following URL:

http://www.javatester.org/enabled.html

And strangely new 4.2.0 seems not working with java and firefox. Also not working konqueror. (but strangely java apps all seems working). Java 1.5.0 from Sun.

But if I use older testserver with k12ltsp 4.0.1 and konqueror 3.1.4-7, all seems OK. with java ver 1.4.2_02 from Sun. Firefox and mozilla also not dealing with java.

http://www.javatester.org/version.html

Why I get grey box with red X insted of working java applet? Am I alone?