[K12OSN] yum problem

Hi there,

I am running k12ltsp on top of whitebox enterprise linux on one of my servers.

When I try to run yum update, I get:

......Unable to satisfy dependencies
Package k12ltsp-core needs ltsp_kernel_kitchen-sink, this is not available.

# rpm -qa|grep ltsp_kernel_kitchen-sink ltsp_kernel_kitchen-sink-3.0-2.k12ltsp.2.3.0

Yum says this is installed and the latest version.

I commented out all the repositories except k12ltsp, and still got this message, which I would expect, since they are both k12ltsp packages.

Normally I could figure this out, but my brain is fried because it is first of the new semester here.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ben