[K12OSN] Re: Upgrade from 3.2 to 4.2? Worth trying?

Jim,

I think the general consensus is to back up and do a fresh install.

I'm curious, being that you've waited this long, what is it that is
driving you to change at this particular point in time?

John

Jim Christiansen wrote:

Hi Everyone,  I wound up procrastinating over the holidays and haven't
moved
our school system to 4.2 yet...  Well maybe procrastinate is the wrong
word... yearbook has kept me busy.  Our system is 3.x and how bad would
it
be to just stuff in the cds and pick Upgrade?  How much trash would be
left
on the system that would be just obsolete?  I have never chosen Upgrade
before.  I've got the labs booked off for Friday and Monday so that
should
be plenty of time.  Thanks,  Jim