[K12OSN] Changing an IP in a printer NIC

My school was recently donated two HP 8000 Laserjet printers. They have the IP addresses in their NICs from the networks they were on. We can't get the printers to install on our local internal network. The printers ar set at 155.148.66.x and our internal network as set by out district is all 10.55.x.x These printers are going to be placed on our network outside the LTSP servers connected to the school's switches so that the Windows machines can use them also.

Can someone explain in fair detail how we can get the IP addresses changed?

We are using K12LTSP 4.01 in our servers currently.

Thanks
Pat