[K12OSN] Changing an IP in a printer NIC

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Thu Jan 20 01:24:45 UTC 2005

My school was recently donated two HP 8000 Laserjet printers.  They have
the IP addresses in their NICs from the networks they were on.  We can't
get the printers to install on our local internal network.  The printers
ar set at 155.148.66.x and our internal network as set by out district
is all 10.55.x.x   These printers are going to be placed on our network
outside the LTSP servers connected to the school's switches so that the
Windows machines can use them also.

Can someone explain in fair detail how we can get the IP addresses changed?

We are using K12LTSP 4.01 in our servers currently.

Thanks
Pat