Re: RE[K12OSN] Content Management System ?

We use moodle a lot at our school. Our home grown system is suffering from code rot so we've looking to expand moodle's usage wider to include more teachers. It's not a perfect system but Moodle is very good and I would recommend it for most every education environment.

Denny

Sharon Betts wrote:
Mark, are you saying you use Moodle for your entire website?  if so, could
you point me to your URL as I would like to check it out.

We also use Moodle for online-courses -- do you use the WIKI module? I
have an older installation which has been "tweaked" to work under our
portal with one point authentication. I am thinking of upgrading to get
the WIKI -- I tried installing the module, but can't get the older version
to recoginize it.

What I am looking for here is a new CMS for our total web presence.  It is
presently running on  IIS and I want to get rid of the Microsoft server.
Sharon