Re: [K12OSN] Customising Applications menu in K12LTSP 4.2.0

Brian,

I'd settle for a nice command line option. I spent hours trying to get this worked out. In the end 45 minutes with IceWM got me just what I wanted. The thing I like most about IceWM is that I can create all the graphical menus in the world by editing very simple, well commented, text files.

Lewis