RE: [K12OSN] Bondi Mac booting ltsp

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/DHCP#How_to_automatically_pass_the_c

> Jim McQuillan
> jam Ltsp org

Cool!  I think the if statement for loading the correct filename need to
have an elseif added to it as well.  Instead of PXEboot or vmlinuz (I know
that isn't the right names) the "ppc" vendor needs to load
filename "yaboot".  I don't know the correct syntax to do a if, elseif, if
statement since there will need to be three options to handle PXE.