[K12OSN] hyperthreading

I am using latest K12ltsp 4.2 version . I have Pentium 4 2.4Ghz Prescot processor and I cannot see if hyperthreading
is active or not.
Command cat /proc/cpuinfo gets info only for CPU0 and not for CPU1.
Is there  hyperthreading  in  K12ltsp 4.2 in standart distribution enabled or not? If not, is it possible to activate it and how to do it.
Thank you for your advice.