Re: [K12OSN] Managing identical logins...

On Saturday, January 29, 2005, at 04:49 PM, Jim Kronebusch wrote:

I don't have an answer but understand your dilemma here. In my schools with
younger kids they cannot remember individual passwords either. So we have
given them a "class" username and folder to log into. I would also be
interested in any suggestions to solving this problem.

Don't underestimate those little buggers. At my school, even our kindergarteners have their own unique usernames (john2d for John Doe). They don't have any problem remembering them. However, we DO use non-unique passwords.
--Peter