[K12OSN] Howto setup server with 3 Nics?

Im trying to setup a 12 client LTSP server to use (2) nic's to handle traffic to the clients. I dont want to do bonding since my cheapo switches cant handle it. I plan on using one nic for 6 clients on one 8port switch and the other 6 clients on another 8port switch. This will surely yeild me more throughput to the server then with one 100mbit nic. Any instructions on howto do this? Thanks!

Wilson