[K12OSN] swapping eth cards

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 13:42:50 UTC 2005

I'm not 100% sure this will work, but I think you can
edit /etc/modprobe.conf and change the aliases.
You'll see two lines that start with "alias eth0" and
"alias eth1", followed by something that designates
the NIC.  Switch eth0 for eth1 and I think you'll be
good.  Then you don't need to change dhcp.conf or
anything.

-Rob

--- Antonello Facchetti <ollenotna2000 at yahoo.it>