[K12OSN] Fedora Core 3 update to newest ltsp

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Fri Jul 29 14:48:59 UTC 2005

Since I am having trouble with 4.4.0 pre2 and IMC, I am wondering if I
can install the newest k12ltsp based off of FC3 and then yum upgrade all
applications to the newest versions.  It looks like IMC should run fine
on FC3 but I want the nice new apps that are in 4.4.0 pre2 (education
suite, GIMP, OpenOffice2.0, etc).

Thoughts?

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department