[K12OSN] Samba/LDAP Management questions (Webmin,LAM,IDEALX SMC)

Brian Chivers (Webmail) brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Fri Jul 29 17:44:29 UTC 2005

If you use the smbldap-userbulkadd scripts it's quite easy to tweak got set
quota's. I've altered / hacked the script for myself to set quotas and I had
started work on allowing this as an configurable option in the userinfo.in file
but got a bit snowed under when I started our main roll out for the year.

Yes WEBMIN rocks *grin*, I tend to use it in combination with LAM & the shell
scripts to manage things. You can alter LAM to allow spaces etc. If you have a
look on the LAM site and if they have an archive of mail look through this as I
asked the question a couple of months back but I've forgot the answer :-\

Brian