Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.4.0 pre1

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Gustav J Kramer wrote:

Don't know if these are FC4 issues or K12LTSP issues but:

gpilotd crashes when a sync is attempted
ctrl-alt-fn does not open alternate consoles it seems to either go to a
blue screen or freeze the current screen.  If the former you can ctrl-
alt-f7 back to the X session, if the latter you pretty much have to
ctrl-alt-delete to get out.

These two are FC4 issues. I'll see if I can repeat them & file a bug report. Since you can repeat the problem, you might want to open a bug report yourself: http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla

apt-get identified 2 broken packages:

k12ltsp-utils:Depends:perl-IO-socket-SSL but it is not installable
		Depends:yumex but it is...
tuxpaint-config:Depends:fltk but it is...

using apt-get --fix install removed k12ltsp-education, k12ltsp-utils and
tuxpaint-config

Apt also had a problem the new scribus package that was released last night. I fixed all three.

Thanks!

I uploaded new ISOs, I'll send a seperate announcement for that.

-Eric