[K12OSN] local USB devices (flash drive) on K12LTSP 4.4

Getting ready to make some decisions as to what version to run for this
school year....I'm also buying my first truly dedicated thin-client
lab...something like LTSP Term 150's or similar.  My question...I know
that Scott Balneaves had gotten hotplug devices working in LTSP and I had
a chance to see it work at Gould Academy on their network when I hosted
the Northeast Linux Conference....simply plug in the USB key....in their
case Konqueror pops up and you can drag on and off...etc.  Unplug it and
it goes away.  Has this been implemented in some fashion in K12LTSP 4.4 or
will I have to configure it manually?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School