Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP 4.2.1EL pre-release #2

Eric Harrison wrote:

Second, the "VNC off by default" bug reported in K12LTSP 4.4.0 may or may
not exist in this build. I'll try to test this and possibly fix it tomorrow, if you get to it before I do please post the results!

Fresh install from 4.4.0 pre2 cd-s and VNC is still default off. Even after yum update.
And screensaver is password protected as I already reported too.

Olle Niit