[K12OSN] Can't log in as root at all. (Using SMB-LDAP)

I don’t know if I did something but I can’t log in as root at all. Not through su, not through ssh, not from a terminal not from using remote login with cygwin and not even directly at the server.

The message I get is “Your home directory is listed as: ‘/home/root’ but it does not appear to exist. Do you want to log in with the / (root) directory as your home directory? It is unlikely that anything will work unless you use a failsafe session.”

When I choose yes it says, “The system administrator has disabled your account.”

I am using SMB-LDAP.

I need to access the root account. What should I do?