Re: [K12OSN] LinuxWorld San Francisco

Steve,

Thanks for reminding me. I sent out a message about 6 weeks ago,
announcing that we'd have a booth at LinuxWorld (Aug 9-11).
At that time, I said I'd be sending out another announcement, but
somehow, the time got away from me, and I didn't get it out.

Anyway,  we will indeed be at Linuxworld the week of Aug 8th.

We've got a nice booth, and we're looking for volunteers to help out.

And, in continuing with our tradition, we'll have an LTSP dinner,
probably tuesday or wednesday evening.

So if anybody wants to volunteer to help out at the LTSP LinuxWorld
booth, we could surely use your help.  Even if it's just a couple of
hours on one day, it would give someone else a chance to get away from
the booth, to rest, or stroll through the show.

The LTSP booth at Linux world is always a fun time, and i'm sure that
this show will be no different.

If you are interested, please send me an email.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org