Re: [K12OSN] Linux Directory Permissions -- Help me clean up my mess

$ cd /home
$ for each in *; do chown -R $each $each; done

Salt to taste!

--
Dan Young <dan_young parkrose k12 or us>
Parkrose School District

Beautiful! Some day when I'm not working 70 hours a week just to keep things from falling apart at the seams I gonna have to learn my way around the Linux command line. I knew it had to be easy. Thanks to all to responded.

--

C-ya,
Mark