RE: [K12OSN] Re: PXEgrub notes

John,

I use pxelinux on systems that support PXE network boot (before hardrive/cdrom/etc), and LILO on my windows 98 dual boot systems.  I hadn't touched my 2k/XP machines that don't PXE network boot (I'm moving them to the science labs where most of them will be on wireless, so it won't matter too much).

I'll see what I can dig up when I get back to HHI (I'm in Tampa for the weekend).

Henry