[K12OSN] Delays, delays, delays...

I promised to have K12LTSP 4.2.1EL released this weekend. I lied ;-)

I found a problem with the final ISO build late last night and need to
re-run the build and verification process.

Hopefully this will be completed tonight, but I have a major fire
burning here at work and my not have much time for K12LTSP for a day or two.

All of the packages are okay, so running "yum upgrade" from a
pre-release install will update to the final release.

-Eric