Re: [K12OSN] KVM and Fedora Mouse Issue

Gavin Chester wrote:
On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 18:15 -0700, Steve Hargadon wrote:

As a related mouse issue came up, I googled a bit to figure out how to
solve my wacko mouse issue after switching back to my K12LTSP server
that uses Fedora.

Here is a good solution that worked for me:

http://www.bernzilla.com/item.php?id=405

Many thatnks, I may have to give up my recent fixation on using the middle button to paste...

"verynices" an app.  Tim didn't mention using the KVM in my related
thread, so it may not be the cause of mouse trouble in our case.

I believe I did actually. I at least thought it...but I do have a 4 port KVM and my issue generally occurs on the switch between PCs...

Tim