[K12OSN] Re: [school-discuss] NETS (Nat'l Edu. Tech. Standards) lesson plans for OSS edu software?

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 10:14:35PM -0700, Steve Hargadon wrote:
<snip>

Steve, stop with the small-world stuff, you're creepin' me out.  ;^)

> The director of ISTE was actively involved in the coordinating of the
> Open Source area, and has been super helpful.

That's awesome.  Glad to hear there's such an alignment with Open Source! :^)

Now...  I'm still wondering how to go about making lesson plans that'd be
'acceptible' from an NETS standpoint.  Any ideas where else to look, and/or
who else to ping?

Thanks!!!

-bill!