[K12OSN] gnome desktop problem

Roger roger.in.eugene at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:17:49 UTC 2005

Not sure if this is the right area.  A few months ago, I had a problem
with a window behaviour.  Someone here suggested a solution that
worked.
The problem is, when you click on a window to move it, it acts like
the first click did nothing but bring the window to focus, you then
have to click the window a second time to get it to work.
Clicking on the icon in the upper left that brings open the 'window
resize' menu fixes the problem.  The permanant fix is to go into a
file and make a change to a line.  I don't remember the file, or what
needs to be fixed.  Anybody remember the problem and the fix?

thanks
roger