[K12OSN] Accessing ESIS

Michael Williams mwilliams at haywood.k12.nc.us
Wed Jun 8 22:00:24 UTC 2005

> Yes, we have some folks using eSIS w/K12LTSP. A couple of
> days ago Paul Nelson mentioned to me that it runs better
> on K12LTSP than it does on Windows.
>
> We'll be testing the eSIS 8.0/Oracle 10G beta version real-soon-now.
> All of us working on it have Linux desktops.
>
> -Eric

Eric,Paul,

Can I get details on your use of k12ltsp and esis. k12tsp version, etc..
I was and still am using ver. 3.1.2 when I ran the "test" last fall. Our
last day of school was just last week and we are gearing up our summer
projects and I'd like to get this working.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Williams                   Haywood County Schools
Technology Director               Instructional Technology