[K12OSN] Selectively uninstalling from everything installation (i.e. how to get rid of the games)

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu at orcon.net.nz
Mon Jun 20 00:28:23 UTC 2005

I chose "install everything" when installing K12ltsp 4.2.0
But now many of the children are wasting their time with games like
Tuxracer, Blackjack, Asteroids etc.

How can I uninstall just those kind of games but not the educational ones
like Gcompris, Tuxmath, Tuxtype, Ktouch etc?

I tried to unselect "games" in system settings/add remove applications but
it wouldn't let me. It gave a message Packages not found "The following
packages could not be found on your system. Installation cannot continue
until they are installed.
Unlocatable package: Kdeedu  Required by: ('k12ltsp-education','4.2.0','1')
Unlocatable package: Kdeedu  Required by: ('kedudevel','3.3.1','2.1')