[K12OSN] tftp: client does not accept options

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 11:04:13 UTC 2005

On a fresh install, I'm getting the following error in
/var/log/messages after an unsuccessful attempt to
boot a client.

in.tftpd[4734]: tftp: client does not accept options

I'm using the universal boot floppy.  The nic seems to
be recognized and the boot process gets as far as
looking for the DHCP server.  Then I get a succession
of dots--about 1 every 30-60 seconds.

Any ideas?  PXE booting works fine on this machine.

-Rob