[K12OSN] New Installation Questions

milanut at opus.co.tt milanut at opus.co.tt
Thu Mar 10 18:34:53 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I recently downloaded the 4.2.0 version of K12LTSP and managed to install and able to get a couple of old IBM Aptivas to function as clients. I would like, for one, to "narrow" the choices for the students at startup: meaning I would like to make Xfce as the default session instead of GNOME and reduce the list of available session that they can choose from to only a couple (IceWM and Xfce). I tried the suggestions given at http://k12ltsp.howtoz.net/k12ltsp/icewm.htm  but no joy.

Can this be done or am I wanting too much?

Martisha