[K12OSN] error in smbldap-useradd (SOLUTION FOUND)

Greg T. glidr_greg at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 12:09:36 UTC 2005

<Original Message:>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:12:39 -0800 (PST)
From: "Greg T." <glidr_greg at yahoo.com>
Subject: [K12OSN] error in smbldap-adduser
To: k12osn at redhat.com

I'm trying (once again) to build a PDC using the
smbldap-installer script version 1.2.

When I ran the script, it seemed odd that the files in
/etc/smbldap-tools weren't touched in any way.  I
didn't think much of it, and hand modified them
according to the website where I got the script.

But now, it seems like any process that is supposed to
read those config files is not.