[K12OSN] Problem booting thin clients on k12ltsp4.2

Lawrence Harriott lharriott at mail.gotelja.com
Thu Mar 31 19:10:41 UTC 2005

Hi all,

> I am having the same problem, so double thanks to
> anybody who can shed some light on this.
> Lawrence, do you have another NIC you could try?
>
> -Rob
Unfortunately no. I have 3 Davicom DM9102AF cards that
do not get as far as a dhcp request before timing out. My only e100 is the
only one that gets as far as this.

I do not mind getting new cards but now I do not know what the cause of
the problem really is nor whether I won't have the same problem with a
different card.
Lawrence