[K12OSN] OT: Smoothwall and Dansguardian

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Tue May 3 16:21:06 UTC 2005

On: Tue, 03 May 2005 at 12:05 PM, Jon Spriggs said:
>> On 5/3/05, Henry Hartley <henryhartley at westat.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > It's running but not logging anything.  Obviously (or apparently,
>> > anyway) it's being bypassed but everything (that I've checked)
>> > implies that it shouldn't be being bypassed.
>>
>> OK, chmod 666 the log file, and see if anything is written then...

Nope, that didn't help.  So it isn't a permissions issue on the log
file.
Also, it's not actually blocking any sites.  So, it's likely not even
being called.  In the past it just worked.  I've tried turning proxying
off and back on but in either state it doesn't seem to be working.  The
Smoothwall admin page shows it as either on or off as set.

--
Henry